Time is a resource, and like all valuable resources, should be used wisely!
Why is it so hard to manage 24 hours?
Managing your time correctly is vital, not just for making your work/home routine flow, but also to help your mental wellbeing by creating a manageable structure to allow you time to switch off, and not feel guilty.
How does it work?
Starting this process may seem like a daunting task at first, however, by implementing some key strategies you can consolidate and focus on more deliverables with less stress, leaving time for family and friends.
- Managing yourself
- Setting SMART goals
- Identifying your priorities
- Using planning and scheduling techniques
- Use the four Ds for effective workflow
- Managing information flow – emails, phone and messaging
- Managing the expectations of others
- Dealing with interruptions
- The art of effective delegation
If you need help realigning your time to be more productive and improve your efficiencies, get in touch now and give yourself a break.
Time management coaching can be delivered on-site or via online.